09/07/2014

90s Moment: The Mule

ASOS Harvey Heeled Sandal

Since we're embracing overalls and denim and denim, here's to the revival of the 90s classic, the mule...

 In keeping with the 'high fashion brought down to Earth theme', something that I look for in a trend is whether it can be easily integrated with staple pieces that I already own, not to worry in this case, team them with midi skirts, boyfriend denim, leather pants, coated jeans, trousers...the list is endless and I no longer feel like an excessive shoe hoarder wanting more...no, this is versatile, I promise! This is, however, a passing trend so I decided to take advantage of the current ASOS Sale and grab a pair. This post is my way of keeping myself occupied as I eagerly await their arrival, make sure you keep an eye on Instagram and this blog for outfit posts soon! Until then, styling inspiration can be found at FWTN on Pinterest.



Spend:

Moderate:

Save:

Happy Shopping!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment