29/08/2014

Play

Espadrilles: TopShop (similar), Playsuit: Zimmerman, Bucket Bag: Lauren Merkin

A few days of 20+ degrees of sunshine have made me hopeful for a quick end to Winter; what better way to celebrate than to start planning Spring/Summer essentials? Playsuits/rompers are sparse in my wardrobe and this season I will be on the hunt to fill this gap. Other than the cute-factor and also the beautiful prints around this season, the relative ease with which a playsuit can take you from shorts/t-shirt-esque to well-put-together makes a strong case. I will be on the hunt for styles with cinched waists as I find these are the most flattering, I can't wait to team them with a pair of espadrilles and a bucket bag, here's to never having to coordinate a top with a bottom this Spring...



Happy Shopping!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment