06/03/2014

SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker


SJP 'Fawn' Pump
Did someone say new shoe line? *insert ecstatic squealing here*...

If you've had a hectic first week back at uni like I have, then it might be worth treating yourself a little, think of it as motivation to stay awake in class for the rest of the semester. The much anticipated SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker line has been released at Nordstrom; think shoes, handbags and trench coats! A fan of anything minimal and timeless, the heels immediately caught my eye and at around $400 a pair, they are cheaper than your average pair of designer pumps however pricier than a pair of Tony Biancos; the latter I'd be more inclined to buy on impulse, whereas I think this line requires careful consideration before you key in those card details. The shoes are made in Italy and co-designed by the CEO of Bahnik USA, George Malkemus. Since a decent pair of Manolos would set me back around $1K, I'd like to think that this is saving money with a very comparable alternative.

Far-fetched justifications aside, my favourites from this line so far are the pointed pumps; I'm eyeing off a nude leather pair as I'm writing this. The countless number of ways and situations I could wear these are convincing me that the above-average price tag isn't quite so bad. Some of the strappy heels look like they are more mature in style so if you're out gift-hunting for mothers/aunts/cousins and the like, then you might be in luck. 

Happy shopping! 
X

SJP 'Fawn' Pump


SJP 'Alison' Bootie

No comments:

Post a Comment