17/05/2014

The Crop Continued...



My love for high quality, basic wardrobe staples is no secret; versatility and reliability are perhaps my two favourite words when it comes to investment pieces, however, when it comes to trendier purchases, these terms aren’t always applicable. This Zara cropped jumper has proven to be an exception to the rule...

Layered with a T-shirt for uni and now with a printed blouse for a dressier outing, the cropped-jumper trend gets two thumbs up from yours truly, and a whole lot of late nights spent scouring the internet for more (I think I need one in a pastel blue shade...restrain is a highly overrated commodity it seems).




Printed shirts are definitely starting to take over my wardrobe in favour of cotton basics, there's something a little bit more 'grown up' and polished about them, at the ripe old age of 21, I figure it's not a bad time to start building my collection.





Photo Credit: Jude Newton (Facebook) (Instagram)

Cropped Jumper (Zara - In store only)
Leopard Print Blouse (Bardot) (similar - Equipment
Jeans (Dr Denim)
Ankle Boots (Jo Mercer)


Happy Shopping!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment